Call for Session Proposals 2022
The 2022 Marigold Library System Conference will be held in person (pending Covid restrictions) on Wednesday, May 11, 2022.
The Planning Committee invites session proposals which may benefit, support, or inspire library staff and board members. Possible session topics include:
- Programming (all ages) – virtual, hybrid, etc.
- Fundraising, Advocacy, and Board Development
- Human Resources and Leadership
- Technology, eResources, and Social Media
- Customer Service
- Reconciliation, Inclusion, and Diversity
*Other topics of interest will be considered
*DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 30* The deadline for proposals is end of day Sunday, January 23, 2022. Only those selected to present will be contacted.